New posts every week!

Slogan

Nobody does it like Sports According to Neil!



Saturday, March 24, 2012

My Quick Final Four Prediction

I don't have a lot of timetoday to get you guys a video or a longer post, but I do have time to give you my Final Four and why

Louisville vs Florida - I have Florida in this one. they have been playing so good for so long! They really didn't deserve that 7th spot. Realistically, they should have been closer to a four with how good they really are. They have a great nose for the three ball and that will show tonight.

Syracuse vs. Ohio State- I have Ohio State. The Buckeyes have a bigger post presence than the Orange and they have a lot of attacking options on the outside. They will out shoot the Orange who really haven't been the same team since they lost Fab Mello. In a close game, the Bucks pull it out.

Look for the rest of the Final Four tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment