New posts every week!

Slogan

Nobody does it like Sports According to Neil!



Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Tout Station!

For all you cool kids (and Adults) out there, I made a Tout station! Tout is the social networking experience of the future! You can upload 15 second video statuses that let the world see what your seeing. In my case, it will be whatever sports related thing is going on in my life or just crazy ramblings of life that you may stumble upon! I got a huge endorsement from one of my biggest fans, John, on there and some other crazy stuff on there already! Tonight though, it gets the sports treatment. NBA picks tonight my friends!

http://www.tout.com/m/hup0km

I'm going to use this for any quick picks I want to make for basketball or baseball. You can find the links on Facebook, Twitter, Tout, or right here on the blog!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment