New posts every week!

Slogan

Nobody does it like Sports According to Neil!



Saturday, September 17, 2011

Week 3 Picks!

Sorry about not getting a whole slate of picks out earlier, but I will give you my insight into tonight's games.


#1Oklahoma vs #5Florida State - I give a puncher's chance to the Seminoles just because they are at home, but you can't over look the Sooners. I see Landry Jones finding holes in the 'Nole's defense and winning 31-21.

#17Ohio State vs. Miami- Miami will be hungry in this one and Jacorey Harris will not throw so many picks at home. I have the 'Canes in a close one 24-21.

#22 Arizona State vs. Illinois- A great game from the ASU defense as they roll to a 31- 14 win.

#6Stanford vs. Arizona - A tough PAC-12 road opener for Andrew Luck. He will make a few mistakes, but not enough to make a big difference. Stanford wins a close on 28-17

That's it for this weeks picks! NFL picks will be up tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment