New posts every week!

Slogan

Nobody does it like Sports According to Neil!



Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Wierd Wednesday for me!

Well, usually I would make a bigger post today but i am without my computer so I have to make do with this little net book! I will give you a bit of content and some picks and hopefully I can be back on track by Saturday!

What has really caught my eye the past few days is the total dominance of Blake Griffin! He is really making himself one of my favorite players. Coming out of college I will admit that I was a bit sceptic. I didn't think he would really make an impact or at least not for a while. Behold his first season! He was stricken with an injury early in the season and started looking like a Greg Oden (Sorry Ol' buddy! OH-IO?). Well now I really thought we had seen the end of him. This season, he has made me eat all of my words and has me begging for seconds! 47 points?  My goodness! I thought that might be all he scored this year! Griffin has truly been the best part of this NBA season for me! If only he didn't play for the Clippers! So if anyone knows how we can get him out of there please share! So do what you do Blake and hopefully get out of that death trap of a team!

My picks have been pretty solid this season, but I need to pick it up! So here are a few just for all of you, that can maybe help my record!

NBA

Utah @ New Jersey - Jazz swing all over the Nets.

Detroit @ Boston - Celtics in an easy battle!

New York @ Houston - Knicks cause the Rockets to have a failure on the launching pad!

L.A. @ Dallas - Lake Show edge my Mavs!

Oklahoma City @ Denver - Durant finds a way to mello 'Mello and take the win!

NHL

Toronto @ New York - Rangers are just the better team!

Columbus @ Florida - Columbus keeps the rally going on the road!

Minnesota @ Calgary - Wild go wild on the flames!

NCAAM

Ohio State @ Iowa - Bucks roll on the road!

Duke @ North Carolina State - DUUUUUUUUKKKKIEEEEESSSSSSSS ( My Dickie V impersonation)

Penn State @ Purdue - Boiler Up! PSU can't be over looked after all their big wins!

Texas A&M @ Texas - Longhorns have a slight edge in my book!

Air Force @ San Diego State - SDSU keeps winning in a big game!

Enjoy the games tonight! I will personally watching that Texas, A&M Game!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment