New posts every week!

Slogan

Nobody does it like Sports According to Neil!



Sunday, December 4, 2011

Why I Hate the BCS

     It's time for me to beat the dead horse today. I HATE the BCS. I just watched the unavailing of the BCS National Championship and I am furious. The computers picked LSU (which I have no problem with) and Alabama (wait...what?!?!). This is 100% wrong. There is no way that the Crimson Tide should be in the National Championship. They already had their chance at the Tigers and they lost. Oklahoma State has not had their chance and now they never will.
     Now this isn't just SEC hate. You all probably know that I don't like the SEC dominance in College Football, but that aside, this is wrong. I don't think it is right to put a team who didn't make their own conference championship in the National Championship. The numbers back Oklahoma State as well. Alabama only beat about four about .500 teams this season. OSU beat 7, and that is only the start. I might just be over reacting right now, but we will see. There are also a few minor injustices such as how high Boise State is ranked and Stanford being ranked higher than the team that beat them, Oregon.
     To get everything I want to say out I might need to get a video up, I'll probably forget about it by the time the big game is here and I will be totally wrapped up in the match up. I'm angry for now, but i do believe that we need a total redoing of our national championship process. Hope you enjoy the bowl season and you'll hear from me soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment