New posts every week!

Slogan

Nobody does it like Sports According to Neil!



Saturday, November 19, 2011

Another Week In College Football

Hey sports fans! Sorry that I couldn’t make these picks sooner or longer, but I have been very busy with the Central game last night and my school work. Also I think I’m still going crazy from last night when Iowa State beat OKState!
Without further delay, here are the picks!
#16 Nebraska @ #18 Michigan- Nebraska looks like the better team to me. They will be able to contain Denard Robinson and Taylor Martinez should have quiet the game against the Wolverines. I got Nebraska 31-21.

#5 Oklahoma @ #22 Baylor – Oklahoma will find some trouble early, but they will be able to dig themselves out of it. Laudry Jones has a good enough game to get the Sooners over the hump beating the Bears 41-28.

#14 Kansas State @ #23 Texas- I see a Longhorned upset here. Kansas State really hasn’t been the same since the Oklahoma beat down. I will be a good game, but Texas prevails 21-17.

USC @ #4 Oregon- The Ducks have all the speed in this one. Both Thomas and James will be a step ahead of the Trojans D and the Oregon Defense will have a good game because the crowd will be with them. I have Oregon big, 59-21.

#21 Penn State @ Ohio State – The scandal bowl has arrived. I can see ESPN just going on and on about these two interesting situations. That will over shadow the game, but Braxton Miller will lead the Bucks to a classic 14-10 win.

Thanks for reading! Follow me on Twitter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment